SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR
Cornerstone Children’s Learning Center is a ministry of LaSalle Street Church in the Old Town/River North area of Chicago. The Center offers high quality affordable education and care for kids 6 weeks to 6 years in a welcoming environment that values the richness of diversity. Quality is measured across a number of factors including:
- The extent to which our facility contributes to learning and development and the physical safety of our children
- The skill and training of our teachers
- The depth and structure of our curriculum
- The manner in which we integrate our core values into the program we provide
- Outcomes: the social and cognitive development of our students
With the planned retirement of our long-time Executive Director Lois Scott at the end of June 2022, Cornerstone Children’s Learning Center(CCLC) is currently seeking candidates for her replacement. The primary purpose of the Executive Director(ED) role is to lead the day-to-day administrative management of Cornerstone Children’s Learning Center. The ED will work closely with the CCLC Board Chair to ensure that all corporate functions are adequately conducted. The ED is an ex officio, nonvoting director of the Board. The Executive Director will provide direct and consistent oversight and tutelage of CCLC operations and monthly reporting to the CCLC governing board. This oversight includes regular meetings with CCLC Directors and mangers as well as maintaining an open-door policy that allows employees and parents to communicate concerns and best practices.
Learn more about Cornerstone Children’s Learning Center.