Parents love the brightwheel Child Care app to keep up with every moment of their child’s day. You can stay connected or catch up when you have the time with real-time photos, videos, and updates.
The brightwheel mobile app offers you:
• Milestone and learning updates from your child’s teachers
• Photos of your child in classroom activities
• Videos of your child in action
• “Wow” moments
• Updates on the daily menu and food eaten
• Diaper change information
• Nap start and end times
• Photos you can share through text messages, emails and social media
• Past updates that do not expire so they’re available for you to share with family and friends
Note updates are private, visible only to the authorized family members and any of their chosen recipients.
Brightwheel was featured during Season 7 of ABC’s critically acclaimed Emmy Award-winning reality series “Shark Tank” as Dave Vasen, founder and CEO of brightwheel, pitched the platform and secured the backing of investors Mark Cuban and Chris Sacca.
Vasen says “Brightwheel is designed specifically for early education — giving families a personal connection to their child’s day while freeing up more one-on-one time for educators to spend with students.“