Inventors. Problem-solvers. Discoverers. Dreamers. Learners.
Your child is opening his or her eyes to the wider world and taking an active role in it, with boundless energy! We channel that energy into active, sensory-based, meaningful experiences. Our teachers get to know each child, learn their interests, and plan developmentally appropriate, engaging activities that pave the way for lifelong learning.
For Early Preschool learners, our indicator-based curriculum, Learn as We Grow, has been specially designed to meet the needs of 30- to 42-month-old children preparing for Preschool, by building the routines and self-help skills all independent learners need!
Building on the foundation of Learn from the Start, Learn as we Grow features three important focus areas of content:
Understanding Routines and Transitions
• Picture schedules offer children visual clues to find structure in their day.
• Transition fans are fun, creative ways for children to move between activities.
• Teacher transition tools support learning and children’s need for solid routines.
• “I Can” posters encourage children to learn about responsibilities.
• Other signs and posters explore conflict resolution and behavior expectations.
Learning Through Experiences
• Large- and small-group learning experiences are intentionally planned by teachers, based on observation and assessment of each child’s needs.
• Storytime cards focus on strong oral language and early literacy exposure, with literacy tips on Oral Language, Concepts of Print, and Understanding Stories.